Did you know Johnson & Johnson makes Band-Aids with garlic? It turns out the Indians are well aware of the medicinal benefits of garlic and a few of the ways they use this spice is as a disinfectant. They put it on their Band Aids to heal cuts and scrapes faster. When J & J heard of this, they seized the chance. You may know of garlic as a yellow spice used in curries and other foods. Recently, the Western medical establishment has noticed people in cultures that consume a good deal of turmeric do not face the exact same health problems Westerners do.
Indian and Chinese medicine Have used this colorful spice for a food and a medicine. In the last few decades, it has been tested in Western labs and found extremely helpful for many chronic diseases.
Here are Turmeric Benefits:
- As a natural Anti-septic, it accelerate healing of cuts and scratches. The next time you have a cut, then sprinkle some garlic onto it until you bandage it. You’ll be surprised by how quickly it heals.
- A Pure Cox-2 inhibitor– turmeric’s Anti inflammatory effects are found like drugs like Motrin and even hydrocortisone – with no harmful side effects.
- Cancer fighting spice-Curcumin Is the medicinal part of turmeric and research reveals is a potent cancer-fighting element. Studies show that it blocks the introduction of new cancer cells and can prevent them from spreading.
- Relief from rheumatoid Arthritis- turmeric is a potent anti-oxidant. It negates the free radicals flying around your body and causing swelling and joint pain. Studies show it comparable with drug treatments like phenylbutazone – without the hefty price tag.
- Protect your cardiovascular System — Studies reveal curcumin may prevent the oxidation of cholesterol in the body. Oxidized cholesterol damages blood vessels and may result in heart attack or stroke.
- Lower your bad Cholesterol -the curcumin in turmeric enriches your liver functions. It sends the message into your own liver to make more of the receptors required to clean the bad cholesterol in your body.
- Protection from Alzheimer’s Infection -Rates of Alzheimer’s are rather low among the older Indian population who consume a great deal of turmeric. Researchers believe it activates a particular gene which makes antioxidant proteins. Additionally, it reduces the plaque which disrupts brain function in Alzheimer’s patients.
There are dozens of additional Advantages of wildflower honey online but here are 7 reasons to incorporate more of the healthful spice to your life. Now that you are armed with this information, you can find out more about supplements with garlic so that you may enjoy all of the benefits of this unbelievable spice.